On Tuesday morning, Lee Health reported 84 new COVID-19 hospital admissions since Monday morning, and 67 COVID-19 discharges. This brings the current total of patients isolated for COVID-19 to 641.
The hospital system is reporting the following:
- Lee Health currently has 641 COVID-19 patients isolated in our hospitals (inpatient).
- 12 of these patients are at Golisano Children’s Hospital.
- Yesterday, there were 84 new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 67 COVID-19 discharges.
- Currently, 47% of ventilators and 4% of ICU rooms are available for use. There are 84 COVID-19 patients on ventilators and 103 in the intensive care unit.
- Current census is at 98% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 847 patients have died inside Lee Health hospitals to COVID-19, including six on Monday.
Lee Health is holding a news conference at 12 p.m. from Golisano Children’s Hospital.
Watch in the player below or click here.
Lee Health is holding a virtual town hall meeting Tuesday afternoon to give the community the chance to get questions about COVID-19 answered.
The panel will include Lee Health CEO Dr. Larry Antonucci and Dr. Stephanie Stovall.