Long-distance sexy time gone wrong? Butt plug lands girlfriend in hospital

Butt Plug 1119x800

Is this your “traditional long-distance story”? A lady, who makes use of the pseudonym of Rosiee Sunshine on social media, from Central London, bought the shock of her life when an intimate video name second together with her boyfriend and a butt plug landed her a visit to the emergency room! This is Rosiee Sunshine’s “long-distance story”…

ALSO READ: The fart and the furious: Tattoo artist set ablaze during butt tattoo ‘gas leak’

ROSIEE SPICES UP HER LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP

According to Daily Mail, Rosiee Sunshine opened up about an accident with a intercourse toy that landed her in the emergency room (ER). 

At the time, 20-year-old Rosiee was chatting with her long-distance boyfriend over FaceTime when she had the thought to spice issues up…sexually that’s. She grabbed butt plugs that her boyfriend had gifted her and noticed this as the proper second to check out the most important one, BUT… issues didn’t go as deliberate. 

Rosiee heard a “pop” and realised that the 10cm-long crystal embellished intercourse toy was lodged inside her rectum. 

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

Rosiee tried to tug the butt plug out of her rectum however sadly failed in her mission. The 20-year-old then thought of utilizing kitchen tongs to assist her get the butt plug out. 

“So I’m there reaching attempting to get it out and my ex was on FaceTime so he was no assist, he was simply watching me cry. I used to be horrified,” she defined. 

After spending an hour attempting to get it out herself with no success, she was pressured to wake her housemate at 03:00 to take her to ER the place medical employees found via an X-ray that the intercourse toy was certainly lodged in her rectum. 

Arriving on the ER she stated: “I’m the lady that’s bought one thing caught up her”. 

Thankfully for Rosiee, she narrowly prevented surgical procedure and medical doctors managed to securely take away the intercourse toy by hand. 

ROSIEE GETS THE BUTT PLUG AS A SOUVENIR! 

After medical doctors eliminated the butt plug, Rosiee was able to throw it out, however medical doctors inspired her to maintain it as a “memento”, which she returned to her boyfriend after they broke up. 

Looking again on the accident, Rosiee stated it was completely terrible however now she will chuckle it off. 

“Everyone on the hospital discovered it so humorous as a result of it was such a catastrophe but it surely may occur to anybody.”

“I used to be by no means actually that into butt stuff anyway, so the truth that I wasn’t even that into it and nonetheless ended up in the hospital is kind of humorous.”

ALSO READ: Tenant from hell: Landlord disgusted by human waste and rubbish [watch]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.