The partnership throughout the UK is predicted to run till at the very least August this 12 months.
The transfer marks Bath-based Lovehoney’s debut stocking sex toys in a significant mainstream supermarket, and is in line with its mission to “normalise the use of sex toys and produce our sexual happiness message to a wider and wider viewers”.
Prices vary from £4.99 to £24.99 and the ranges featured embrace:
· Lovehoney Comfort Cushion Love Ring – £4.99 RRP
· Lovehoney Strawberry Flavoured Lubricant – £7.99 RRP
· Lovehoney Excite 10 Function Silicone Rabbit Vibrator – £12.99 RRP
· Lovehoney Excite 10 Function Bullet Vibrator- £12.99
· Lovehoney Excite Silicone Pleasure Balls 74g – £12.99
· Lovehoney Frisky 10 Function Silicone Rabbit Vibrator – £24.99
Commenting on the collaboration, Lovehoney’s chief buyer workplace Debbie Bond mentioned:
“We are delighted to be launching in Tesco; this partnership is essential, because it represents the first time we’re stocking sex toys in a supermarket. As the sexual happiness individuals, we consider that everybody ought to have a enjoyable and fulfililng sex life, and we glance ahead to having the ability to share our fabulous product vary with Tesco prospects.”
A pioneering British enterprise success story over twenty years, Lovehoney is a multi-award successful producer and distributor. In 2016, it gained the Queen’s Award for Enterprise – International Trade, one in every of British enterprise’s highest accolades.
In 2018, Telemos Capital, an evergreen funding firm, acquired a majority stake in the firm which now plans to speed up its worldwide growth and faucet into underdeveloped markets.