Here’s your weekly recap—the most viewed news stories on our site for the week ended October 30, 2021.
The biggest news story last week was Rodan + Fields launching Total RF Serum, its first refillable product. Made with 90% recyclable materials, the refillable bottle is projected to save 26,600 pounds of packaging each year.
In makeup news, Lancôme teamed up with one of the most popular television series to create a beauty collection inspired by Parisian glamour—the Lancôme x Emily in Paris collection. Inspired by Emily’s style and characteristic beauty looks, the Lancôme x Emily in Paris collection features makeup, skin care and fragrance products.
Also, ColourPop Cosmetics launched a Nightmare Before Christmas makeup collection, just in time for Halloween…and Christmas. The packaging, which features lots of purple and black, includes illustrations of the characters from the classic film. Part of the packaging also doubles as Christmas ornaments.
Lastly, don’t miss Beauty Packaging’s latest Top 20 Global Companies report.
Here are our top 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
4. Rodan + Fields Launches Glass Refillable Serum Bottle
5. The Sustainable Packaging Future Is Package-less
6. Lancôme Launches Beauty Collection Inspired By ‘Emily in Paris’
7. Coty Shares Long-Term Strategy
8. Top 20 Global Beauty Companies
9. Moda Moda to Launch Functional Shampoo on Amazon
10. ColourPop Is Launching a Nightmare Before Christmas Collection
Thanks for reading our Breaking News. We’ll have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a great week!